Sunday, January 20, 2008

The coat in the window

I found the perfect coat!

You know that song about the doggy in the window?
I felt a lot like the girl in the song, only I was asking, "How much is that coat in the window"

It wasn't at Nordstrom; instead, I had stopped in at a nearby boutique because the coat in the window caught my eye.

It's beautiful - it's from a well-known designer label and its WAY more than I want to spend on a coat. But I tried it on, and it's truly amazing. Heavy, warm, both gray and black, and it's stylish. It's a military style coat with a zipper closure on the side (instead of centered) and leather trim on the shoulders and a leather belt.

So did I buy it? No... I walked away sad. But I did draw a sketch of it!
If I could only find something like this at a more reasonable price.


~ Abi

No comments: